Seun Adigun is the first African Female Bobsled driver to lead a team to Qualify for the Winter Olympics in Pyeongchang, South Korea 2018.
How did she go about this?
– Set up a Bobsled & Skeleton Federation of Nigeria having gone through the IOC (International Olympic Committee), 2015
– Recruited Akuoma Omeoga and Ngozi Onwumere to join her journey. Both former track athletes, 2016
– Started a go fund me campaign in 2016 to raise $150,000
– Signed with Temple Management Company, a Pan African Talent management company after being contacted by the Head of Sports Koye Sowemimo. 2017
– Planned a fundraising event in Houston, 2017
– Reached target of $150,000 fundraising in 2017
– Graduated as a Chiropractor, 2017
– Took part in numerous races with the team between Canada and the US to qualify by right for her first ever Winter Olympics 2017
– Attracted global sponsorships from Visa, Toyota, Under Armour, Lazour, Bellton, Beats by Dre, Nigerian breweries and Access Bank, 2017 – 2018
– Ranked 20th in the World after Winter Olympics and set a National record of 52.21 seconds.
She has aspire the world greatly at such a short space.