|Sample of locally made liquid soap|
In Nigeria today liquid soap is making it sells with an increasing demand, the fact is that the majority of restaurants, dry cleaners, bars etc used liquid soap alot, home usage increased by day as liquid soap is found to be more economical to dry detergent. as such if you start the production of this product you can be making a huge profit to sustain your self.
LIQUID SOAP PRODUCTION
Detergent is formulated to exist in liquid form. The objective of cleaning and the mechanism of the liquid detergent remain essentially the same as the powder one
In this production, water is required in a large quantity in this production.
· Caustic soda pearls 12/5
· Silicate 1/10
· Sodium sulphate 5
· Sulponic acid 7
· Formalin 1/10
· Citric acid 1/12
· Sodium tripoly phosphate 2
· Sodium Nitrate 1
· Colour water soluble to taste
· Perfume e.g. citronella, rose and others
1. Dissolve 1kg caustic soda for 24 hours in a bucket and mix very well
2. Then use a big bucket or plastic basin to mix the silicate and sodium sulphate and sulphonic acid and formalin mix properly together
3. Then add sodium phosphate and sodium nitrate and colour and perfume together again and mix properly.
4. Then add the caustic soda into the mixture and turn properly and citric acid
Then turn into plastic containers. Its ready for use.