- ON EARNING:
Never depend on single income. Make investment to
create a second chance.
- ON SPENDING:
If you buy things you do not need, soon you will have to sell things you need.
- ON SAVINGS:
Do not save what is left after spending, but spend what is left after saving.
- ON TAKING RISK:
Never test the depth of a river with both feet.
- ON INVESTMENT:
Do not put all eggs in one basket.
- ON EXPECTATIONS:
Honesty is a very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people.
- Past is a waste paper, present is a newspaper, and future is a question paper. Come out of your past, control the present, and secure the future.
- When bad things happen in your life, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
- Our eyes are in the front because it is more important to look ahead than to look backwards.
- We use pencil when we were young, but now we use pens. Do you know why? Because mistakes in childhood can easily be erased, unlike now.
- FOCUS and MIND YOUR BUSINESS. Choose your battles wisely and fight the ones that matter.
Wishing you all a Prosperous Year 2020 in advance!