Akpabio Solidarity Group have slammed Pat Akpabio, the sister-in-law to Sen. Godswill Akpabio after she called out the Minister for allegedly marginalizing his family and core loyalists who defected with him from the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP to the All Progressives Congress on the build up to the 2019 general elections. by the Minister to his family.
Pat Akpabio who is married to Sen. Akpabio’s brother and former Commissioner for Labour, Productivity and Manpower Planning, Sir Ibanga Akapbio had written an open letter titled, ”A Slow Walk Down Memory Lane With GSM GOAKPABIO BY PRINCESS PAT AKPABIO” to remind Sen. Akpabio of the sacrifices made by people like Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen, Rt. Hon. Victor Antai, Hon. Idongesit Ituen, Hon. Don Etim, Bishop Josephine Eggah, Rt. Hon. Emman Ekon, and others who stood by him when the chips were down.
Mrs Ibanga had said, ”You will see the likes of Chief Godwin Afangideh, who left his father’s direction to stay in PDP and followed GSM+GOA. What about the Rt. Hon. Nse Ntuen? What about Hon. Don Etim? What about Rt Hon. Emman Ekon? What about Hon. Idongesit Ituen? Rt. Hon Victor Antai?
What about Wole Arisekola?Should I also mention the dead on this post to drive my point home? Late Rt Hon. ibanga Etang? Do you even remember his family? What about Bishop Josephine Eggah who has been labeled all manner of things because of her love and support for you, my own very Distinguished Brother?
Should I mentioned yours truly, who went above and beyond for you taking insults on social media, print media from all angles to support you as a family Member and because you had a weak media team without a clue? Oh my God, I didn’t mention your own brother Idorenyin Akpabio in active service, have you kept to any of your words to him? – Pat Akpabio said.
In reaction to the issues raised by Mrs Ibanga, Akpabio Solidarity Group on their part reeled out pungent questions in what they described as setting the records straight.
The statement reads, ”SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT”
“Sen. Godswill Obot Akpabio Remains In His Honour!”
Dear Princess Pat Akpabio, before you take GOA down the Memory Lane, Castigate him & tell the world how your husband Ibanga Akpabio brought GOA to the limelight, please tell the whole world the answers to these questions;
- Why did all the Chieftains of Akpabio’s family and Ukana Ikot Ntuen including Chief Michael Afangide, Late Episco, Hon. Emman Akpan, Late Jimmy Jimmy Ntuen, etc. reject your husband Ibanga Akpabio as commissioner nominee, thereby substituting him with GOA?
- Yes, GOA is not fair to his family according to you. Who owns the 20 cars parked in your compound? From where did you get money to buy all those cars if not for GOA?
- You bought a house overseas (precisely Atlanta, USA), in Abuja, Uyo and build mansions in your village, where did you get the money from? Are you working in a oil company or your husband is making millions of money in his law chambers?
- The 3 story building supermarket you build at 4 lane, Uyo, you sold ur father’s plantation to build it?
- Upon all the monies and wealth you & ur husband made during GOA’s administration, mention at least 5 people you have empowered or only one (1) person you bought a bicycle for.
- Late Chief Fidelis Etim brought ur husband Ibanga Akpabio to limelight, True or False?
- Mention someone from Late Chief Fidelis Etim’s family that ur husband has helped. What have you or ur husband done to the man’s children?
- Was it not ur husband who was in charge of education board SUBEB for the eighth (8) years GOA was Governor?
- Was it not ur husband who nominated the former NDDC finance director, Late Chief Ibanga Etang and was collecting revenue from the man on monthly basis until his death?
Give answers to these questions or remain silent forever over this topic. Ur selfishness and ungratefulness is second to none.
Sen. Godswill Akpabio has made a beautiful name that will never be possible to make it ugly in the sight of responsible men. GOA remains in his honour.